Are you a candidate preparing for tech interviews in top companies like Facebook, Netflix and other firms that are dominating their industries? Or are you interested in developing a new hobby that will be useful in this fast-paced world?
Look no further, this course is perfect for you!
The up-to-date, comprehensive ReactJS course for beginners will guide you in understanding the architecture of the library through the best learning experience offered by the course.
This is not one single course on ReactJS. There will be a series of ReactJS courses, starting from the fundamentals and as we progress, we will launch exclusive courses for Front-end developers, Back-end developers and Full Stack Developers. We hope this series helps you find your niche!
What makes the course unique?
#1: Learn the fundamentals in no time
In addition to learning the fundamentals, we will be hand-coding together and learning the best practices to create a rich application using ReactJS in under 6 hours.
#2: For Candidates preparing for Tech Interviews
If you are planning to secure a job in a big tech firm as a Front-end developer, this course will help you hone your skills for the interview.
#3: The best way to learn ReactJS
With too many tutorials and YouTube videos at your disposal, learning ReactJS can be challenging. The ReactJS library is not difficult to master, provided you get quality content and right guidance. I have structured this course in a way that any person, irrespective of their profession, can learn how to create Websites/Applications using ReactJS.
What’s included in the course
- Code-along videos that explain ReactJS concepts in-depth
- Learn the best practices to build Websites/Applications that are of production quality
- Small tips and guidelines to be more productive while using ReactJS
- Learn about ReactJS component style architecture
- Comprehension of the usage of Functional Components & Class Components
- Understanding the concepts of Props, State, Events, Data Binding, Dynamic Data Binding in detail
- Master the Component Lifecycle Methods of ReactJS
- Styling components using Sass and Styled Components
- Making HTTP requests inside ReactJS
And much more!
Why a series of React courses?
The answer is pretty simple. Not everyone has long hours to spend on one single and I aim to deliver lectures that are crisp and to the point. If you are a beginner with a curiosity to learn ReactJS or someone who wants to develop a new hobby – this course for you. And if you are preparing for tech interviews, look no further- this course is tailored to suit your needs.
The upcoming courses in this series of ReactJS courses are going to focus on ReactJS with Redux and ReactJS with Hooks. This will give you the freedom to choose your tech stack and develop your niche rather than overwhelming yourself by trying to learn everything. However, if you are planning start a career in front-end development, my suggestion for you would be to take up all three courses.
After the fundamental courses, you are going to have exclusive courses “ReactJS for FrontEnd developers” and “ReactJS for BackEnd developers”. The same pattern will be followed for Native apps using React Native and Desktop apps using Electron, which will be launched in the coming months. Don’t miss out on the courses and updates!
You don’t need any prior ReactJS knowledge!
?Ready to become an expert ReactJS developer in under 6 hours?!
Get a sneak-peak into the course through the preview videos!
What are you waiting for? Grab a coffee and ENROLL TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates applying for jobs in the tech industry and those aiming to secure the highest paying jobs in the market
- Students who wish to learn how to create highly responsive and fast Web Applications
- Students who wish to develop a new skill to improve their resume or as a hobby