In this class, we will be learning about React and make a project by the end of the class
I’ll be providing all the project files in the class resources and you can use that and continue to build your
This class will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React applications!
A detailed list of the course content can be found below.
This course is for you if
- you’re experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
You will learn these concepts below:
- Learn how to use Codesandbox
- Learn React from scratch
- Conditional Rendering
- React and its advantages
- Challenges after every topic
- JSX attributes
- Inline styling for react elements
- React props
- Mapping data to components
This is a very nice and small class you can learn a lot of things by completing this course.