No prior knowledge is required!
A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
Desire to learn React
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects course.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations and much more… with ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside api and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with ‘react-router’ app
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to learn React JS
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer