This class is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React (16.8) and includes Redux and Routing features!
What’s this class about?
But things have changed since the introduction of Single Page Applications (SPAs). The first major such framework was Angularjs (1.x) from Google, which eventually made way to the new Angular 2, which now is called just Angular. Angular is a very complete framework addressing each and every issue that an application needs.
Using these components, you can quickly develop amazing and powerful web apps. These components are completely reusable.
This class will start from ground zero and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the class, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
Who’s teaching you in this course?
My name is Vinod Kumar Kayartaya, I’m a freelance web developer, consultant and a full time professional software trainer.
Since I have an enormous experience in the I.T. teaching industry, I know exactly what a student is looking for when learning a new technology. This way, I would have answered your question, even before you ask them.
For all of my classes, I start from the very basic installation of softwares and tools, and get you started with coding.
I hope you will take the first step and enroll yourself for this class.
Wish you all the best,
What you’ll learn
- Build super fast reactive web apps
- Understand JSX thoroughly
- Create reusable components
- Differentiate between stateless and stateful components
- Handle events
- Work with controlled and uncontrolled components
- Understand and create Higher order components
- Share state amongst components using Parent-Child association
- Use Redux for state management
- Create Single Page Applications (SPA) using React Router
Are there any class requirements or prerequisites?
- Eagerness to learn
Who this class is for:
- Software developers
- College students who want to learn the most popular and in-demand tool