Learn the world’s most popular library for creating user interfaces!
What makes this course different is we take the time to understand *why* we’re doing what we’re doing. We begin by asking an important question that so many other React courses skip entirely; What problem does React solve?
Once we understand what React is and isn’t, we spend the remainder of the course together building the front-end for a real world social media app where you can post, follow other users and even hop into a live chatroom. Along the way we will:
- Understand what “state” is in React and how to bring our interfaces to life
- Use the modern “hook” approach with Function Components
- Leverage React Router to create a Single Page Application with shareable URLs
- See the power of Context, Reducer, and Immer and create an ideal way of working with state
- Run code at the perfect moments by understanding the power of useEffect()
- Use async HTTP requests to communicate with APIs so that our app feels meaningful by working with real data
- Deploy our app up onto the web so you can share it with your friends and family
This course may be brand new, but this isn’t my first time teaching. I’ve led training sessions for Fortune 500 companies and I’ve already helped over 98,000 people on Udemy and received the following feedback:
“Brad definitely has some of the best techniques to embed the lesson into your mind… hands down these are the best tutorials I have had the opportunity to view.”
“Presentation is concise without being tedious… you honestly feel that you have a thorough understanding of the subject.”
“…[Brad] explained the process. Not memorize this or that, he explained the process. If you’re looking to take a course to understand the foundations of creating websites, look no further.”
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring front-end developers; in one convenient place alongside one instructor. If you’re ready to begin building with React – I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create user interfaces using the most popular and in-demand library in the world today.